Our Keto Bars are the perfect fit for baking or cooking up some Keto dessert recipes in your kitchen. This week, our popular Cherry Bakewell flavour takes the spotlight. Let's see if you can replicate:
For the base:
- 3 x Keto Keto Cherry Bakewell Bars
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
For the cheesecake part:
- 300g full fat soft cheese
- 4 tablespoons erythritol
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- Dash of almond extract
For the cherry topping
- 100g frozen black cherries
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- Flaked almonds, to decorate
Lets make this tasty Keto Recipe!
- First make the base - Place the ingredients into a food processor and blitz up until the mixture comes together.
- Divide into 6 and press into the bases of a 6-hole silicone muffin tin to fill ⅓.
- Next blend the cheesecake part until smooth then spoon over the top of each base to fill up to nearly the top. Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile place the cherries in a pan and simmer for 5-8 minutes until softened, then stir in the erythritol. Set aside to cool.
- Pop out the cheesecakes and leave out of the freezer 10 minutes beforehand, top with some of the cherries and flaked almonds - then enjoy!
Grab a box of Cherry Bakewell KetoKeto
If it's particular flavours of KetoKeto that you're after, or you have a personal favourite, why not try a KetoKeto Combo. The more boxes you buy, the more you save.