- Who we are and how to contact us.
- What information we collect and how we collect it.
- Why we use your information and the legal bases which allow us to use it.
- Whether you have to give us your information, and what happens if you don’t.
- Who we share your information with and information on third party sites.
- How long we keep your information for.
- How to access your information and other rights.
- How and where we store your information.
- Special provisions for children under the age of 13.
- Confidentiality and security of your personal information.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Any marketing material you receive will be done so by double-opting in to these services in compliance to the GDPR Policy.
- Extra fees may be incurred if passed to an external company for none payment (For Subscription Orders Only)
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). By subscribing to KetoKeto text notifications, you agree to receive automated marketing text messages from us about our products and services at the phone number you provided when you subscribed, and that the messages may be sent via automatic telephone dialling system or other technology.
- Message frequency is recurring.
- Consent is not a condition of purchase.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- Reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to opt-out and HELP for customer support. You may receive an additional text message confirming your decision to opt-out. You understand and agree that attempting to opt-out by any means other than texting the opt-out commands above is not a reasonable means of opting out.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We may collect the following information from or about you:
PERSONAL DATA TYPE HOW IS IT COLLECTED
- Your full name. Directly from you when you provide us with that information e.g. when you provide it to us using the Website. Social media handle. On Facebook when liking page/comments or posting comments.
- Contact details such as your email address, home address and home/mobile telephone number. Directly from you when you provide us with that information e.g. when you provide it to us using the Website.
- General information such as your interests, experience of our products, contact preferences, competition entries or other content you submit to us or post online. Directly from you when you provide us with that information e.g. when you provide it to us using the Website.
- Bank details or other financial information. Directly from you when you provide us with that information whilst purchasing goods from our Website as part of the payment process via our payment gateway partner (Stripe/Paypal).
- The IP address of your device, browser type, operating system, device type and details of your visit to our sites such as browser details, IP address, pages viewed. Using cookies and other web tools.
WHY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION AND THE LEGAL BASES WHICH ALLOW US TO USE IT.
These are the purposes for which use your information and the corresponding legal bases which allow us to use it:
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS
- To communicate with you by responding to your queries or comments about KetoKeto products or sites. It’s in our legitimate interests to ensure that consumers of our products are informed and satisfied.
- To evaluate, develop or improve KetoKeto products and your experience on the Website. It’s in our legitimate interests continually to evaluate, develop or improve our products as well as the experiences of users of our sites with your explicit consent (health information only).
- To administer and evaluate the effectiveness of KetoKeto promotions or competitions. It’s in our legitimate interests to ensure that we can fulfil any promotions or competitions we run (including the delivery of prizes) and assess their effectiveness.
- To communicate with you by responding to your queries or comments about your order, payments, delivery or received products. It is essential for us to be able to use the data in this way for the purposes of fulfilling our contract with you and it is in our legitimate interests to ensure that we can respond to queries and comments.
- To enable us to send you personalised remarketing and advertising relating to our products, on Facebook and via Google and other third-party social media and other websites once you have left our Website, where you are a user of such services. It is in our legitimate interest to make sure our advertising is focused and targeted to consumers who have expressed an interest in our products.
- With your consent;
- With law enforcement or government authorities, or we believe it is necessary for legal or public safety reasons;
- The right of access; If you ask us, we’ll confirm whether we’re processing your information and, if so, provide you with a copy of that information (along with certain other details). We’ll need to verify you are who you say you are and, in some circumstances, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- The right to rectification; If the information we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you’re entitled to have it rectified. If we’ve shared your information with others, we’ll let them know about the rectification where possible. If you ask us, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your information with.
- The right to erasure; You can ask us to delete or remove your information in some circumstances such as where we no longer need it or you withdraw your consent (where applicable). If we’ve shared your information with others, we’ll let them know about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your information with.
- The right to restrict processing; You can ask us to ‘block’ or suppress the processing of your information in certain circumstances such as where you contest the accuracy of that information or object to us processing it. It won’t stop us from storing your information though. We’ll tell you before we lift any restriction. If we’ve shared your information with others, we’ll let them know about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your information with.
- The right to data portability; You have the right, in certain circumstances, to obtain information you’ve provided us with (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) and to reuse it elsewhere.
- The right to object; You can ask us to stop processing your information if we’re: (a) relying on our own or someone else’s legitimate interests to process your information; (b) processing your information for direct marketing; or (c) processing your information for research.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling; You have the right not to be subject to a decision when it’s based on automatic processing, including profiling, and it produces a legal effect or similarly significantly affects you.
- The right to withdraw consent; If we rely on your consent (or explicit consent) as our legal basis for processing your information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority; If you have a concern about any aspect of our information rights practices, including the way we’ve handled your information, you can report it to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You can find details about how to do this on the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
- unauthorised access;
- improper use or disclosure;
- unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
WHETHER YOU HAVE TO GIVE US YOUR INFORMATION, AND WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON’T
You don’t have to give us your information. But if you don’t, we won’t be able to communicate with you. Sometimes that means that we won’t be able to respond to a question. It might also affect our ability to look into and report back to you on an issue you’ve raised. Other times, it might mean you won’t be able to participate in a promotion or competition we’re running (or that we won’t be able to send you a prize if you win!).
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH AND INFORMATION ON THIRD PARTY SITES
We may share your information with third parties as follows:
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We keep your information only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose it was collected for. In considering how long to keep it, we will take into account its relevance to our business and our legal and regulatory obligations.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION AND OTHER RIGHTS
You have a number of rights in relation to your information. If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
HOW AND WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
We do what we reasonably can to keep your information safe, and we require third parties who handle your information on our behalf to do the same. Your information may be transferred and stored overseas, in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), either by us or trusted third parties acting on our behalf. Whilst some of those countries do not afford the same legal protection as is enjoyed in the EEA, we require third parties which receive your information to provide adequate safeguards. By providing us with your information, you agree to us (or third parties acting on our behalf) transferring your information outside the EEA.
SPECIAL PROVISIONS FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
If you’re a child under the age of 13, please DON’T send us any information about yourself unless one of your parents or a guardian has agreed to us having that information and you can show us that they have agreed.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to keeping the personal information you provide us secure and we will take reasonable precautions to protect it from loss, misuse or alteration. We have implemented information security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal information that we have under our control from:
All our employees and data processors (i.e. those who process your personal information on our behalf, for the purposes listed above), who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of the personal information of all users of the Website.
If you are a UK or European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided: KetoKeto Ormond Building 31-36 Ormond Quay Upper Dublin 7 Dublin Republic of Ireland D07 EE37
Last Updated: April 2021