This week's tasty recipe is a certain show-stopper at your next keto/low carb get together. Easy to make and guaranteed to satisfy that sweet tooth. Let's get to it.
For the base -
- 3 x KetoKeto Cocoa Hazelnut Bars
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
For the fudge on top -
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons erythritol*
- Chopped hazelnuts
First make the base: Place the base ingredients into a blender or food processor and whizz up until broken down. Press the mixture into a 15cmx15cm lined tin.
Melt the coconut oil and peanut butter then whisk in the cocoa powder and erythritol until smooth then pour over the base to cover. Sprinkle over chopped nuts and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set.
Pop out of the tin, cut into small bites and enjoy!