The perfect keto dessert recipe full of cherry and coconutty flavours. This goes down very well at dinner parties as they look great as well as taste great!
- 3 x Keto Keto Cherry Bakewell Bars
- 6 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons sweetener (erythritol)
- 300ml full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Thick full fat Greek yogurt
- Mixture of cherries and berries
- First blitz the Keto Keto bars down in a food processor or blender then mix in the hemp seeds, chia seeds and sweetener.
- Pour in the coconut milk and vanilla, give it a good stir then leave to stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Spoon half into a kilner jar (or between two smaller ones), top with a little Greek yogurt and berries then repeat the layer again.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour or overnight - then enjoy!
The KetoKeto Box Combo
Our bars are made to help curb cravings and keep you fuller for longer. With only 3g of net carbs per bar, they’re the perfect Keto snack for anytime during the day.
Save more when you buy more, by taking advantage of our Box Combo deal. Pick your favourite flavours or try a new flavour for a change.