Combine the tastiest ingredients to make these easy-peasy no bake bars. Have fun finding your favourite keto friendly chocolate and then we suggest stocking up on KetoKeto Banana Bread bars as you'll want to repeat this recipe once you've tried it!
So here you go, enjoy!
For the base -
- 4 x Keto Keto Banana Bread bars
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (KetoKeto MCT oil), melted
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 50g dark chocolate (keto friendly), chopped
For the topping -
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (KetoKeto MCT oil)
- 75g dark chocolate (keto friendly), chopped
- First make the base - Place the Keto bars in a food processor and blend to break them down.
- Add in the coconut oil, nut butter and coconut flour and pulse again until the mixture comes together.
- Stir in the chopped chocolate.
- Tip into a lined tin or tub (15 x 20cm) and press down well.
- Chill in the fridge.
- Gently melt the coconut oil and chocolate together then pour this over the base to cover.
- Return to the fridge and chill for 2 hours to set.
- Remove from the tin or tub and place on a chopping board.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!
Grab some KetoKeto Bars and save up to 20% Low in net carbs and developed to have minimal impact on blood sugar levels, over 10,000 people in the UK trust us for their keto snacks.
100% Coconut MCT Oil
100% Coconuts and free from palm oil! (500ml)
MCT oil is a MUST for anyone following the Keto lifestyle. Super rich in medium chain triglyceride (MCTs), our MCT oil will help boost your ketone levels and increase your fat burning state.