Make these easy and delicious steak wraps. And as you can see by the image - lettuce makes a perfect substitute to the traditional wrap, so that we stay right on track for keto.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 2 steaks, whichever cut you prefer (sirloin is best)
- 1 teaspoon Cajun spices
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Little gem lettuce leaves
- 100g Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lime
- Chopped fresh parsley or coriander
- Salt and black pepper
- Cucumber slices, halved
- First air fry or roast the peppers in a little oil for 10-15 minutes (190C) until softened then set aside.
- Slice up the steak and place in a bowl with the remaining oil, spices and some seasoning and mix well to coat.
- Fry for a few minutes on each side (depending how well cooked you like it) then set aside to rest.
- Mix together the yogurt, lime juice, fresh coriander or parsley and seasoning and keep in the fridge until needed.
- Arrange some lettuce leaves on a plate. Scatter over some peppers and cucumber, dot over some of the yogurt and top with some steak slices. Enjoy!