Peanut stews are a familiar dish in West African. This easy chicken version is a delicious one to try as a keto friendly meal. Somewhere between a hearty casserole and a curry, this comforting one-pot is packed with tender chicken, and creamy coconut milk, cooked in a spiced peanut butter sauce.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed (or 1 teaspoon garlic granules)
- 1 chilli, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- 150ml coconut milk
- 1 x can chopped tomatoes
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- Peanuts, to decorate
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add in the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes until browned.
- Stir in the onion, garlic, chilli, ginger and garam masala and continue cooking for 10 minutes, stirring well.
- Stir in the peanut butter, coconut milk and chopped tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the lime juice and coriander, then dish out between two bowls. Sprinkle with extra herbs and peanuts and enjoy!
Our bars are made to help curb cravings and keep you fuller for longer. With only 3g of net carbs per bar, they’re the perfect Keto snack for anytime during the day. Save more when you buy more, by taking advantage of our Box Combo deal. Pick your favourite flavours or try a new flavour for a change.
The KetoKeto Box Combo