Courgettes and tomatoes make a really tasty combo, especially in this delicious, fresh recipe. Get the best of the keto and the vegan diet in one.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 courgettes, sliced into thin ribbons
- 100g plum or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- 100g dairy-free soft cheese
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons almond or soya milk
- Pine nuts, to garnish
- Brush the courgette slices with oil and grill using a griddle pan or grill and cook for 8-10 minutes until softened.
- Mix the tomatoes with the remaining oil until coated and roast in the oven at 190C for 8 minutes until juicy and slightly chargrilled.
- Heat the pesto, garlic, soft cheese, lemon juice, parsley and milk in a pan and mix well to form a sauce.
- Add in the courgette slices and mix in well. Serve out onto dishes then top with roasted tomatoes and pine nuts. Enjoy!
The KetoKeto Mix Box
If you are new to KetoKeto bars, we created the mix box just for you. It gives you the chance to experience all five delicious flavours. Each bar is full of healthy fats and has less than 3g of net carbs. The perfect “fill you up” snack to help curb those cravings.