If you have time to make some Christmas treats in the run up to the big day, we have the perfect Keto recipe for you!
For the cups -
• 6 x Cocoa Hazelnut Keto Keto Bars
• 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
• 2 tablespoons smooth peanut or almond butter
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the filling -
• 250g cream cheese
• 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
• 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
• 3 tablespoons erythritol
• Zest of ½ orange
• Chopped hazelnuts, to decorate
1 Place the bars, coconut oil, nut butter and cinnamon and whizz up until broken down and the mixture forms a flapjack mixture.
2 Press between a 6-hole muffin tin (silicone is best), up the sides and on the bottom to create cups. Chill in the fridge.
3 Meanwhile beat together the cream cheese, cocoa powder, coconut oil, erythritol and orange zest until smooth and thick then spoon this mixture into each cup to fill to the top. Sprinkle over some nuts around the edge of each.
4 Chill in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours. When ready to serve pop out of the tin and enjoy!