Granola is such a popular breakfast choice we just had to make our own recipe combining the ketogredients we enjoy the most.
This keto friendly nutty granola provides protein and important micronutrients like iron, vitamin D, folate, and zinc. It's simple to make and you can make enough to last you throughout the week!
- 200g mixed nuts (whole almonds, flaked almonds, dessicated coconut)
- 75g pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 170C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Add the nuts, seeds and cinnamon to a large bowl then pour in the vanilla extract and coconut oil. Mix well to combine.
- Tip this mixture onto the tray and spread out evenly. Bake for 15 minutes, give it a good stir around, and continue baking for a further 15 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool, then tip into an airtight container or kilner jar and keep for 1 week. Enjoy served with full-fat Greek / coconut