These keto friendly blondies are rich and chewy with that thin crispy top that gives that scrumptious texture, plus some added chocolate chips.
We love chocolate brownies but the mix of chocolate, hazelnut and vanilla is hard to beat.
Let's get to the recipe...
For the base:
- 4 x Keto Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Bars
- 2 tablespoons tahini
For the blondie:
- 150g coconut flour
- 50g ground hazelnuts
- 70g sweetener (erythritol)
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- First make the base - Pulse the bars and tahini in a blender or food processor until broken down and the mixture sticks together.
- Press into a lined 9x9in baking tin in an even layer for the base.
- Mix together all of the ingredients (only half of the chocolate) to form a batter then spread over the base. Sprinkle over the remaining chocolate then bake for 25-30 minutes until golden and firmed up.
- Leave to cool, cut into 9-12 bars then enjoy!